Back when the old City Hall housed the fire department and still had two stories, this circa 1939 fire truck was parked on First Street.
WCFD and its apparatuses have come a long way
This 1982 – 1986 model Ford pickup was used to put out brush fires.
The pride of the department in 1980s, after it was moved to 110 E. Church St., was this engine, which appears to be a 1960 Ford.
Webb City’s first brand new ladder truck was purchased put into service in 2020. This 1948 American LaFrance was purchased used.
Help us identify members of the department when this picture was taken in the 1970s. The station was in a building that still stands on Tom Street between Broadway and Daugherty Street.