First market of 2021
We’re starting the Free Kids Meal up again this Saturday. Every child, aged 1 through 18, receives a free breakfast and lunch packed to-go from 9 to 11 at the north end of the pavilion.
- Breakfast this Saturday is local apple oatmeal and milk.
- Lunch is black bean wrap, grilled corn, and milk.
- Children do not have to be present, just show the servers a photo of yourself with the kids or grandkids so we can get a head count.
Vendors on tap for Saturday include:
- Braker Berry Farm
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Oakwoods Farm.
- Fairhaven will have jams and jellies and other treats.
- Helm Family Farm will be there will local raw honey and honey candies and balms.
- Juniper Coffee will have freshly roasted coffee beans, and fresh coffee to drink, as well as their house syrup.
- DnD Smoked
- Good Golly Tamale
- Grison Dairy & Creamery
- MaMa JoJo’s Pasta
- MO Mushrooms
- 2Ts Soap & Stuff
And our ranchers
- Garrett Family Farm
- Sunny Lane Farm
If it’s cold, and the forecast says it will be, the heaters will be on to make the pavilion comfortable so please wear a mask if you’re able and social distance.
We’re adding a way to share information about the market. Starting in February we plan to send out a monthly newsletter by email with vendor features, agricultural news, the market’s upcoming schedule, recipes, and more. To sign up, stop by the information table at the market or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “newsletter” in the subject line. We’d also love to have customer testimonials or tips or favorite recipes using market produce. Just send us an email or drop by the information table.
It’s the quietest time of the year at the market, but there will be plenty to fill your basket. We look forward to seeing your smiling eyes!